Air Conditioner Maintenance
If you thought about having your air conditioner maintenance just before the start of the warm weather season, it would be beneficial.
By having our experts routinely maintain your HVAC system, you can ensure the effectiveness of your air conditioner. The simplest method to make sure your air conditioning system is prepared to withstand the heat in Arlington is through preventive maintenance.
Your central air conditioner’s preventive maintenance might save you hundreds of dollars in repair or replacement costs. We specialize in carrier products and have a qualified staff that can service any brand of HVAC system.
Air Conditioner Maintenance Checklist
Homeowners can take a few steps to make sure their air conditioner runs as effectively as possible all year long. In addition, Some of these procedures are simple enough for you to complete on your own, while others should be left to an expert in air conditioner repair.
Here are some suggestions for avoiding issues with your AC unit.
- Clear the area around the unit of brush and garbage.
- Every spring, clean the condenser coils.
- Replace HVAC air filters on a regular basis.
- Check for faulty electrical connections or loose contacts.
- Keep bearings and motors lubricated.
- Fill up on refrigerant.
- A clear condensate drain should be present.
AC Maintenance Services Advantages
An air conditioner that receives regular HVAC maintenance is less likely to experience a significant operational failure over the summer. Here are our top advantages of maintaining a central air conditioner.
- Seasonal AC maintenance may keep your system operating at peak efficiency, keeping it in line with manufacturer specifications, and using less energy.
- Your air conditioner needs to work less to maintain the desired temperature when it is operating efficiently. All summer long, you and your family will be at ease.
Less Repair Work
- Early detection of issues typically results in a less expensive remedy. Frequently, the simplest repairs may be handled while your air conditioner is being maintained by us.
Increased unit life
- Before looking for an AC replacement, you’ll get the most out of your investment because well maintained systems just last longer.
Our Approach Of AC Tune-Up
Your AC unit will receive a thorough check from Repair Arlington, looking out for any warning indications of danger. Our technicians will check the refrigerant levels, test the voltage, and inspect the belts, ducts, and vents. We will check the drainage pipes and oil any necessary components.
Moreover, To ensure optimal performance, our professionals will test the thermostat and examine the blower motor. Along with cleaning these components, we will also clean the drainage line, air handler, compressor, condenser, and evaporator coils.
Finally, You can count on us to arrive on time, provide transparency about pricing, and leave you satisfied with our Done Right Promise. These are the reasons why so many people have trusted Repair Arlington for their AC unit maintenance through the years!